NEW Longaberger Fancy Pie Basket $20 OFF


This is the NEW Longaberger Fancy Pie Basket as pictured on the front of the Fall/Winter Longaberger Wishlist Catalogue (email me to receive your own copy: twobearsinabasket@gmail.com ) It is regularly $62 and on sale at a preview price of $42 for the month of August ONLY! That's a savings of $20!






OK, First off let me just say this is a MUST have. I didn't walk to order this I RAN! I'm using this on my kitchen table and plan to use it for all sorts of things:


Fruits (for everyday use)

Breads

Pies

Muffins

Cookies

ETC





Of course, these are only ideas surrounding food. The sky's the limit with this basket. I would highly recommend the protective liner especially if you are like me and plan on serving in it. Of course, (Dare I tempt you?!) There is the Woven Traditions Pink Pie Plate which just happens to be on sale this month for $20. Imagine gooey cinnamon rolls, chess pie, and cheese cake OH MY!


Caroline Caudle
Independent Longaberger Home Consultant







0 comments:

Post a Comment