Longaberger Factory Store Sale Starts TUESDAY 8/18/09



Longaberger has just announced the biggest sale to hit its Online Factory Store and it is starting this week. Save between 20%-40% off on the Factory Store's already low prices.

I am super excited about this sell and have my eyes on a few pieces. My fingers are crossed that some much coveted items will go down even more (you guys can watch me do the happy dance).

Shop early for the best selection and the best deals. (HINT: I'm logging on myself early Tuesday morning to have the pick of the litter)


That will take you to the main Longaberger shop, be sure to look on the left hand side and click where it says "Shop Homestead and Factory Store Online."

Caroline Caudle
Longaberger Independant Home Consultant





0 comments:

Post a Comment