Longaberger Factory Store Fluted Cake Pan $15!!

www.longaberger.com/carolinecaudle be sure to work your way to the Factory Store


Wow! Wow! Wow! This pan retired before I jumped on the Longaberger train. I was so upset that I missed out on it as bunt/fluted pans are my cake pan of choice. When we got the news that this retired Woven Traditions pan would be returning for a "While Supplies Last" debut I did the happy dance up and down the street.


Ok, so maybe I didn't totally embarrass myself out in public by dancing. BUT I did stay up and order as soon as they went on sale (Which was 11:30 PM central time).


Now don't be sore with me for not sharing this tid bit of info with you sooner. The promotional picture has not been working and I didn't have all the much needed details. Now that I do VIOLA!


Don't pass this deal up! $15 for beautiful Longaberger Pottery cookware. Someone in accounting is probably pulling their hair out for offering such a deal!
www.longaberger.com/carolinecaudle be sure to work your way to the Factory Store
Caroline Caudle
Don't forget you can always request Wishlist, Flyers, and Email notifications by emailing me at: twobearsinabasket@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment